Who we are
Hi there! If you’re reading this, you’re probably like us, trying to find the best way to make things intelligent. But congratulations, you hit the jackpot, because you are about to see our grand grand mother’s secret recipe for making things intelligent.
Recipe for Making Things Intelligent:
- A Big pinch of Data
- 1 package Field Experience
- Academic Research mixers
- 3 large Algorithmic Thinking
- 3/4 cup ML Methods
- 1 tablespoon Optimization Techniques
- Lots of cheese (There is never enough cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper (all recipes must have them, right?)
- And Love (essential)
- Take your Big Data out of the fridge. If you need to defrost the data more quickly, place it in a plastic bag inside a bowl of Field Experience.
- In large bowl, beat Big Data and Field Experience with Academic Research mixer on high speed. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Bake Data with cheese on it until the smell of knowledge starts to come out.
- For the frosting, in another bowl, beat softened Machine Learning Methods and Optimization Techniques with Academic Research mixer on a Heuristically determined setting. Add remaining Field Experience and the juice that comes out of the Data while baking. Cool for some time and coat your Data with the frosting.
- Voila! Probably your Data has never experienced a treat like this before and you should take a big bite from it. The taste of ML, Optimization, Research and cheese. Lots of cheese.